Jul 25, 2009

The Y

Maria is here to visit us :). Okay, she is actually here to go to EFY but she gets to stay with us before and after. YAY! So we decided we would do lots of fun things unique to Provo. One of these things was hiking the Y.














Us, sitting on the Y. Overlooking glorious Provo.
We left at 7:15 to avoid the heat...











Highlights:
Maria, on top of "die Welt" (see above picture).
Maria almost threw up on the way down.
Doug said "I hiked the Y freshman year, and either I don't remember how hard it was, I am out of shape, or the mountain changed." He's banking on the moutain having changed...














Maria and I are pretty much really strong. Doug didn't make it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

It's official: I'm buying the house directly adjacent to yours and Doug's once you move back East. You just give me the dates :-) PS. Thanks so much for including me tonight! I love make up nights..even though I know nothing about make up! haha! But really. it was so wonderful to see your beautiful self! Love you!