Mar 7, 2011

Sickly Singing

Doug has a mild case of the flu which has lasted four days now. Obviously his sickness brings back childhood memories because he has asked for: apple juice, toast, apple juice, chicken noodle soup (I've never heard him request that before!), TV, and more apple juice. It's apparent that he has a fever because: he hasn't touched the freeze pops in the freezer and didn't scarf down the pizza the the LeMaistres kindly brought over for him.

Anyway, Doug has reported having crazy thoughts, so crazy that he can't even put them into words (and that's saying something!). Saturday evening, Doug crawled into bed, wrapped all the blankets around him and started singing. I was in the middle of brushing my teeth but I had to grab the camera and record it:


Some pop cultcha:





And a little bit of classical...




This is priceless.

10 comments:

Brian Nelson said...

He didn't happen to also sing a rendition of "puff the magic dragon," did he?

Victoria Blanchard said...

!!!lol!!!

Catherine said...

ok, this is seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Brian Nelson said...

hahaha Charisse I think we've found the next star for the remake of A Beautiful Mind.

-Christina

Rebecca Burningham said...

SO funny! Best start of my day! I think I've watched it like 4 times already. And Wes loves it too. Can't wait for our next HT appointment so we can give Doug a hard time.

Alex and Family said...

Oh my gosh. Does he KNOW you posted these :)

Amy said...

HAHAH I miss you guys! This made my day.

Amy said...

Also, I feel honored to be in your Family blog list.

Doug & Charisse said...

Amy, you are family :).

Meg said...

Charisse this is hilarious! This alone is enough explanation for why you have such a happy marriage. :)