Dec 2, 2011

Dresses, make up, and celebrities

I've been selfishly reading all of your blogs and hoping for you to post even more without even thinking about something fun to write about myself. (Not writing something about me, but me being the writer.... anyway.)


So don't think I'm weird, but here's a fun, random story. Also, if incomplete and run-on sentences bother you, you might consider stopping here. But if you are bored at work, at home, or at play, read on.


Last night I dreamed that Doug and I got married again. Solely for me to wear a new wedding dress. Haha! Except the dress wasn't even up to my modesty standards, it looked something like this: 
source
But a little more flowy, without the train, and I dont' remember it being so low cut. Back to the dream. For some odd reason I showered after the wedding but before pictures with everyone. And then I forgot to put on makeup until we were walking out the door (maybe a subconscious realization that I should put on makeup before going out of the house more than 3x a week?). Obviously I made Doug stop with me so I could at least put on foundation. What a good husband.

Then there were pictures with everyone (dreadful when you don't feel pretty and you're the bride) and get this: waiting for their turn to take pictures was a second wedding party including Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson. Bahaha. Awkward!! Well of course I stopped to talk with my doppelgänger and we chatted about morals and life goals in which I came away thinking, "I don't look that much like her after all." 

source
The end. Hey, I warned you.

Moral of the story: I'm glad I married Doug. I like my original wedding dress better. I should consider wearing more makeup. Even though Emma and I have grown apart, Hermione and I will always be like this.

2 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

:) That was a fun read, which is saying something because usually I hate hearing about people's dreams. And I can see the Emma Watson thing, even though I would have never thought of it on my own.

Emily said...

haha love it. two of my friends have posted their random dreams as a post recently and i love it. too bad my dreams aren't worth remembering, but maybe you can inspire my sub-conscience!!