Feb 27, 2012

Discoveries

  • Grate onions vs. dicing them (eg: in scrambled eggs or casseroles)
  • Pennies on a Platter
  • I can make delicious things! (With Katrina, at least)
profiteroles! aka creme puffs :)
  • My bathroom, laundry room, and a portion of my carpeted living room are currently flooded... hopefully I'll find out why later today...
  • This boy I'm growing is really active, and I love it :)

  • Doug is still really funny - and three of his childhood loves still shine through: school, chess, and kittens:
Christmas morning (hence the crazy hair haha)
First day of Kindergarten - doesn't he look so happy?!
Oh, he is too cute.
 The pictures are from Doug's Baby Book(s) which his mom put together. What a keepsake! I'm scanning them into our computer and I absolutely love reading about Doug as a child.

3 comments:

Katie said...

haha...doug was a funny kid. PS. You look great!

Christina and Brian said...

Charisse your belly has grown so much!!!

Tori said...

Can I just say that I also had subscriptions to Cat Fancy when I was a child (and adolescent...). I had a membership to Cat Lover's of America and also got to see a cat show once when I was 10 and thought it the most amazing thing in the world. I was a little obsessed. Who knew Doug and I were kindred spirits in the feline regard?