Jun 22, 2009

Back to Ballet


So I started classes today, which probably means I will be writing less often. But that's not really possible because I've only posted once so far...
Anyway, I'm super excited about this new semester. I'm taking a ballet class, humanities, and children's literature. I just had my first class of ballet this morning (7:30-9:30 every day) and it was killer, even though tomorrow I'm sure I'll be hurtin' even more. I'm just glad that I get to stay in shape and keep up something that I love to do!

Meanwhile, Doug is still working for the stats and education departments. He is researching anthrax and jokes that, "I've learned that anthrax is bad for you." I'm pretty sure he's developing a technique/program that will help identify if a substance is anthrax in about 5 minutes (but I don't really understand it anyway so for all I know he's up to no good... like Jack Bauer in 24!). Speaking of 24, we have found real application from Doug's job to season 3 (the one with the biochemical terrorists) and testing the powder and the people. They have to wait several hours to find out, Doug is trying to minimize that time. Therefore, we have a good reason to keep watching 24, right?

No comments: