Jun 17, 2009

The Beginning

So, this is really exciting but I don't know where to start!
So after a month of living in our little Wymount apartment I finally feel like we have started to make it our home. Thanks Brian's Craigslist addiction and Doug's frugality we pretty much got all of our furniture for free!
This whole process of getting married and moving in has been a lot of fun, and there have definitely been a lot of changes. For one, we don't go out to eat as much anymore - this is an interesting situation because, as much as Doug likes eating out, he dislikes spending the money and now that we're married, we tend to choose to stay home and enjoy a delicious homecooked meal by yours truly (I do have to mention that Doug often contributes, ie: he made some delicious chili last night!). Don't get to thinking that our lives are now boring by any means... Yesterday, Doug bought me some beautiful flowers imported from Holland and reminded me that it was our 8-month anniversary of official dating. AND he picked up our entire house (as huge as it is...). Isn't he so sweet? Anyway, life is wonderful :).

P.S. I know that the flowers are not really from Holland...

No comments: