May 23, 2011

A new day!

Today is Doug's first day at work. His internship in the GE R&D center's statistics department to be more clear. Conveniently enough, Doug's dad works there too. Exciting, right?

Doug outside of the Statistics building of Aachen's University

So while Doug is doing "Statistik" I'm watching Bones. And I've cried in at least 2 of the last 4 episodes! What is wrong with me?? Really, there are things I could - I mean should - be doing. But I'm still getting over jet lag. right?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Um, we're definitely still getting over jet lag. I have to go to work still, but we totally get up at 6 on our own now and I'm tired usually right before nine. It's a little crazy and I totally feel like an old person, but I kinda like this new schedule that my body has.

Also, we totally miss you here in Provo.