Jul 10, 2011

Summer

My summer so far has consisted of:
  • reading
  • skiing
  • losing at chess
  • teaching Sunday School to 9 year old munchkins
  • swimming
  • spraining my ankle
  • watching movies
  • babysitting
  • hanging out with the fam(s)
  • eating homemade food!!!!
  • resting
What my summer should have also consisted of but hasn't quite yet consisted of:
  • looking for apartments in NC
  • hanging out with friends
  • taking ballet classes
  • looking for a job in NC
  • watching more movies
  • getting certified to teach in NC
  • re-reading Harry Potter for like the 7th time
  • playing the piano
  • buying a new car (story to follow)
  • more resting
Just so you know...
broken computer = boring posts without pictures = fewer posts.
Maybe I'll have it back again in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed!!

By then I'll be able to tell you all about the fun adventures I'll have in SLC with the LeMaistres and AZ with my extended family. Hopefully Doug will make it through Sunday School flying "S S O L O" (only solo in the literal sense of course)

Until then, have fun reading blogs about interesting people with interesting lives. Like blogs of those who are having babies...which seems to be everyone except me these days! Or check out the blogs I have links to - I really like those ones!

Something I obviously need to work on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like that quote, and it's something I definitely have to work on as well! I bet you are a great Sunday School teacher :) Hope you can fill the rest of your Summer with all of those things on your list!