Oct 20, 2011

more Harry Potter, please

Lately I've taken to listening to books on tape - er, cd - on my way to and from work. Imagine my delight when my mom offered to let me borrow some of her books on tape, including Harry Potter! Now I'm on  I end up listening to it wherever I am (especially at home).

I love Jim Dale, I think he's absolutely amazing. Of course, JK Rowling is genius. Reading the books when I'm older, I can appreciate how well-written they are too! It's just perfect. Life is perfect. Sadly, I'm more than halfway through book three and I feel like I just started yesterday! It doesn't matter that I've already read them 4 or 5 times. I'm just as hooked as ever. Thank goodness for a library that keeps me satisfied. I don't want it to end!

5 comments:

Emily said...

such a good idea! i love love love going to the library and checking out books to read and I should listen to some books on tape as well. ahhhh, hp, i love you.

Jarom said...

I wish harry potter was real! I love listening to it on cd.. when we went to florida this summer, i waited 4 hours to go to harry potter world haha!
erica

Emelro said...

harry potter 4 life. for realz ya'll.

Unknown said...

More Harry Potter: http://www.jamespotterseries.com/

Sort of.

This dude G. Norman Lippert started writing a continuation of the series - so far there are 3 books... and the best part is, since he can't sell them, they're published for free online.

Brian Nelson said...

He is real -- we are simply all muggles...