Oct 2, 2011

I've been busy...

Hooray for a new skill and lots of time to practice! Below is my FINISHED cowl and some crochet projects I worked on this weekend.

I FINISHED!
A cute free baby hat pattern I found and wanted to try.
And, in case you're wondering, no.
Another free pattern
It was such a pain I didn't do the other bootie, haha
Um, this is supposed to be a washcloth
I don't know what I'll use it for, if I do..
Did you notice the color pattern? Essentially I picked out the colors for the cute hat, then I wanted to keep my hands busy during General Conference (and stay awake) (which by the way, was totally awesome) and so I ended up making other stuff with the same colors - because, duh, I don't have lots of yarn yet. That was a super long sentence, sorry if you had to read it twice! Anyway, are you proud of me yet?

Now I'm unstoppable, I can do anything.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, "In case you were wondering, no" :) That made me laugh so hard. Great job on your projects!! They look great! Maybe you could use the "wash cloth" as a pot holder?

Elizabeth said...

Charisse, I love the cowl! It looks so good :) also, this is a great idea for staying awake during conference!

Katie said...

Charisse...you're amazingly talented! holy cow...love all your work. If you decide to make more cowls I'll totally pay you for one :-) mustard yellow is a farovite :-)

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

These are so cute! I generally don't have the patience to do something like this haha

Emelro said...

i like your chair.
and you.
and your talent.
love,
emily

Emily said...

i'm totally impressed! And we can't wait to hang out with you soon, if only for a day!

Brian Nelson said...

Wo, is that a Walmart tag I see? I knew you'd take my advice ;)

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Awesome job! Isn't crocheting so fun? And boo on Brian, buying cowls is for squares. Also, I can't tell you how many baby booties I've made . . . but none of them have a match (actually, I can tell you exactly how many: 3). I hate making the second one :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm here from Maybe Matilda.

Great job on the cowl, AND the other projects! Lots of baby things... Are you hoping to have one soon? That hat looks adorable... Where did you find the free pattern? I haven't seen a pattern like that one online.

Georgene Lockwood said...

Congrats on learning a new skill. You sure took to it! Beautiful. Love your cowl!

Susana said...

El color de la capucha es precioso¡¡