Dec 19, 2011

A Secret Project

So I've been working on this project for a long time. As in 40+ hours. I loved probably 36 hours of it. Doug kept telling me to buy it/them from Rachel (Maybe Matilda - he said he could get 'em cheap because they are childhood friends, HAH. I wouldn't even give it to him for cheap and I'm his wife!) Still, the results are totally worth it! Unfortunately, I'm not keeping it/them, because they are Christmas presents for The Nelsons and for the LeMaistres. So no guessing until after Christmas!! The picture is zoomed in so that (hopefully) there is no way they could figure it out before time. I'll be sure to post the full picture after Christmas.




All I have to say is that these presents better be loved or send them back because I want them! haha.

1 comment: