Dec 29, 2011

The Christmas Secret

So for some Christmas presents I made some amigurumi. That's right, little crocheted animal friends. And let me tell you, it was way fun! Here is a picture of three of them together (I also crocheted a penguin for my sister, because she just happens to love penguins these days):

Aren't they awesome!! I chose these three because each is the favorite of the person I made it for. Wanna see more? Of course you do :)

See Yoshi's thumb?! 



It was more fun to make these than to make clothing because they are so playful. Doug actually asked if we could not give them away and just keep them. I was sorely tempted! But now it's too late, haha. 

Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

your amiguri are SO CUTE!!! great job!!

Katie said...

holy cow...you're amazing!!

Paige Flamm said...

These are awesome!!!!!!

Victoria Blanchard said...

So cute!

Christina and Brian said...

We aren't giving them back! In fact we really want to hire you to make more characters! I really want Captain Falcon, but he seems hard to make!

Ryan said...

Those look great! I heard Doug say he would be playing hockey over the break. How'd it go?