Jan 12, 2012

Something to show

My belly popped out! 

No one ever talks about how awkward it is to take pictures of yourself...

It's weird how it (the belly popping) happened practically overnight. Sure, I finished a big meal right before this picture was taken, but there is definitely an 18-week old fetus in there!

Oh, and no Christmas pictures to sport, because this is the only one I took:


A darling picture of my nephew, James who forwarded a text to my boss meant for Doug which, in essence, said:
"don't forget underwear!"

a good sign that it's going to be a great year.

7 comments:

whitney mellor said...

Wow you look so great Charisse!!! Congrats!!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Great pics! Your popped belly is cute! And your nephew is hilarious. And I LOVE your family. Sad to be leaving them tomorrow.

Janae said...

What! We didn't know! How exciting :) You look cute!

Christina and Brian said...

Your belly has grown just since we saw you a week ago! And sorry about James' text. I warned you that he could do lots of damage with very little time with a phone!!

Catherine said...

baby baby baby yay! (my excitement over you having a baby makes it impossible for me to form complete sentences)

Katie said...

Holy Moly! I love everything about this post. PS. You're a beautiful pregnant woman :-)

(Is that an awkward compliment?) Well, you look so great.

Alex and Family said...

Yaay Charisse!