Jan 5, 2012

Doug saves

So a tentative new year's resolution for us is to save more money. I say tentative because I don't know if I want to commit to it or not haha. Just kidding, of course I want to save money... Plus, we haven't written down any goals yet so everything is still up in the air. Doug is all about it though, he says to me:

Doug: Charisse, do you want to go to that Indian restaurant for dinner tonight?
Me: If you find someone to go with us, sure.
Doug: You failed! We're not going because we need to save money for the baby. Look, we just saved $32 by not going!
Me: uh... okay.

Oh yeah, I'm pregnant. :) Due date is June 16th.


3 comments:

Catherine said...

I love you and doug SO much :D

by the way, now that it seems to be out in the open: I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!! how many weeks are you now? have you been sick? I hope you're well!!! HOORAY!!!!

Katie said...

haha...I can just SEE the dialogue. Love it. Just love it.

whitney mellor said...

Congrats!!! so happpy for you!! p.s. are you sure you were talking to doug?? sounds like brett...