Feb 10, 2012

Dishes or Crochet?

I seem to be asking myself this question more and more these days. Should I do the dishes, or should I crochet? Sometimes I do the dishes. When I do, I'm always surprised at how quickly it goes. (You'd think I'd stop getting surprised after a while...) Other times, like today, I choose to crochet. 
Why? 
1. Because I'm working on a project that is quite fun. 
2. Because the dishes are "soaking" (to use Doug's terminology). 
3. We're going to have homemade French Onion Soup tonight so there will be plenty of dishes to do later.
4. Because I'm pregnant so I'm always productive whether or not I'm keeping house.
Score.


Yes that's laundry in the background. See? I don't just crochet. 
Oh wait, I folded that yesterday...
But at least I didn't have to get off the couch to take my picture. :)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Charisse, you are definitely my kind of homemaker :)

Katie said...

I'm jealous you have the pregnancy that lets you always be productive :-)

Victoria Blanchard said...

Love reason #4!

Rachelle Standage said...

You're so totally awesome!! love the new hat.