Mar 20, 2012

Easy Peasy

Okay, how come no one told me making homemade macaroni and cheese is super duper easy? I've always tried fancy cheese/oven/casserole recipes when all I really wanted was the Kraft simplicity but authentic taste. Want to know the secret?
Cook & drain the pasta.
add some butter, 
add some milk, 
and add (instead of the package powdery stuff)
 grated cheese and enough flour so it's not runny.
Pepper & salt to taste.
Voila!

I know, it's not very specific. But that's why I love cooking vs. baking. And PS, I'm eating what's leftover this very minute and it still tastes delicious.

Want to know what other cooking adventures I've undergone this week? 

Can you see the basketball and MM's in celebration of March Madness??


recipe found here

These cabbage rolls would have been a perfect St. Patty's day food if I had thought that far ahead!

recipe found here minus the raisins - gross!!

Both of them were surprisingly easy! But not as easy as the mac 'n cheese.



No comments: