Sep 13, 2013

Consignment sale finds

In addition to serially raiding the public library book sale, I like to go consignment sale hopping. Here's the loot from this consignment sale:



The cute black and white shoes were the most expensive ($10), then the car race track ($7). Everything else was under $5 and it cost me only $0.50 for all the cars!

I got Percy (the train) because Ben is going through this Thomas the train phase. He'll bring me the TV remote and sign "car" at least several times a day. I better find a better hiding place for the remote!

Benjamin is going to be so happy when he wakes up from his nap :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Catherine said...

Oh man, Nikolai is going through a crazy Thomas kick too! Glad it's not just us!