Apr 10, 2011

And the packing begins.

Here would be posted a boring picture of a corner of boxes that have already been packed. Alas, my computer is not recognizing the SD card and will not upload my pictures. Consider yourself spared. 

Fortunately, most of those boxes are being left for Maria to pick up when she gets to BYU. I can hardly believe that she is old enough for college. And that I'm old enough to be graduating!! Weird. I'm looking forward to being done with my bachelor's degree, but at the same time, I'm really going to miss BYU. Mostly the "bucket-loads of library databases!" Hah, you think I'm joking. 

Seriously though, Doug leaves in TWELVE days to drive out to NY with his dad. And we fly out of JFK in SIXTEEN days to go to PARIS. And then we move on to a completely different chapter of our lives. I'm 8 parts excited, 2 parts anxious.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

so exciting! for your sake, I'm certainly glad that the excited to anxious ratio is 8 parts excited and 2 parts anxious, and not the other way around. you can do it!

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I'm so excited for y'all to go on a fun vacation, PARIS will be amazing! :)

Victoria Blanchard said...

So exciting! (But I don't blame you for being a little anxious, too.) :)

Emelro said...

i can't even believe that we are graduating! and um...if you're referring to the online library database i am totally with you. i love that thing!!! for reals haha