May 30, 2011

The Lakehouse

The view from our shore



No, this post isn't about the movie, The Lakehouse, although I quite like that movie. Instead, Doug, Jenny and I went up to my family's lakehouse on Saturday and had a great time!

 

Playing frisbee in the water
Tubing


Lil' D


About to fall


Falling...



Fallen
Me and Jenny...

  






 












 Apparently we had an exhausting day! :)


 I had a blast! The water was "refreshing," the food was tasty, and the company was great! The Dennis family brought their boat and pulled us around all day. Doug, Maria, and Sarah tried "wake surfing" and Jenny tried wakeboarding.


 HOORAY FOR SUMMER!!



1 comment:

Christina and Brian said...

Those are cute pictures of you and Jenny! Wish we were there with you all! Sounds like a blast! And the water looked freeezing to me!!