Jun 1, 2011

Just another day


Doug looks good in this picture. I, on the
otherhand, should have worn makeup...

 
Again, this would be pretty if I had worn makeup.
Sometimes 10 minutes of sleep seems worth it...


I love him.


Everything seems grand right now. I love Doug. I can hardly picture my life without him. It's crazy how sometimes life is a roller coaster. Some days I'm happiness in a bottle. Other times I'm a doubting Thomas. I'm just glad that I have constants in my life: Jesus Christ & His gospel, Truth, and Doug.

5 comments:

Katie said...

great post! Fact: you are beautiful with or with out makeup.

Emily said...

Ahh I love seeing the pictures of Rome. You and Doug are adorable, no lie. Hopefully we get to see you this summer before y'all move to NC!

John Styles said...

I love how you labeled this "Doug". He's a good guy and we're so glad you like him :)

John Styles said...

And oh yeah, 10 more minutes of sleep is totally worth it!

Sarah said...

Um, you are beautiful with no makeup! So the sleep is def worth it bc you are so beautiful!