Jun 24, 2011

Maria

Congratulations on graduating, Maria!!


You are officially a young adult. How does it feel?

I'd just like to point out that Maria graduated with high honors and a Principal's award. Plus, she looked pretty in that red gown... ya stood out, girl! No really, you were beautiful.

This calls for some celebratory exlamations:

skadoosh
A phrase I learned from the coolest people in town: the kids I babysit

scoo00oop
Christina and Brian..duh

awwjeah
freshman ward saying..

wicked
that high school phase


Anyway, congrats!! I am so excited for you to head off to BYU and follow your dreams (even those you haven't discovered yet). I hope you have an awesome freshman roommate, like I did, who will help you get out every once in a while. Right, Emily?? You've grown up to be a radiant, confident young woman and I love you. All the best!

2 comments:

Christina and Brian said...

We got a shout out on your blog! I'd like to first and foremost thank my family for believing in me and supporting me. I'd like to thank my husband, I love him so much. And none of this would be possible if it wasn't for James Barker and Brian how created "ScooOOOooop". And lastly, I'd like to thank God... (just kidding, but this is always what those crazy actors say when they win an award!)

Victoria Blanchard said...

congrats to maria---she is super!