Aug 26, 2011

And the pictures are in!

Let's face it, it'll be a while (if ever) until I get things perfect. So here are pictures of what our apartment looks like today.

What you see on the right when you walk in

I can't decide if I should take that long table away completely...

The den. with chess set

Without chess set... what do you think? Not that it really matters.

The Kitchen, the front door is on the left.

Bathroom

I know, it's not that exciting...

But this is!!! It's my favorite room in the house :) I mean, apartment

And the bedroom

And from the other corner
Pictures, clocks, and lighting are to go up next week - hopefully! I would love to hear your decorating/designing recommendations. I'm not married to my organization, nor do I have a natural eye for these things.

3 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

I like the chess set out. Assuming you play it enough that it's not getting in the way. You are much further ahead than we were at this point of our move in!

Doug & Charisse said...

Well, I don't have a 2 year old or pregnancy to keep me busy! :)

Sarah said...

I'm impressed, Charisse, that was fast to get all of that unpacked! You must have been busy this week!