Sep 6, 2011

Southern Hospitality

This morning, I went to the CVS minute clinic to get a shot, and this is what my medical papers looked like when I walked out the door:


Yes, covered in sticky notes. Sticky notes with restaurants ("if you want authentic southern cuisine, go to Ma Ma Dipps!"), grocery stores, a family practitioner, a doctor for Doug, the best (and honest) dentist around, the preschool to send my kids to, and the best private school in the area ("don't go to the public schools!"). My visit ended up lasting 40 minutes because she kept slapping sticky notes onto my papers. I loved it. She was the sweetest woman and told me to come back when I was pregnant so she could tell me which OB to go to and to please come back if I had any questions about doctors, or resources, or anything.

Yes, I think I'm going to like it here.


4 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I love love love this! This is why I love the south :)

Katie said...

haha..I love it! so glad you're being taken care of.

Emelro said...

i loooove the south! enjoy it!!

Brian Nelson said...

Usually, if someone was that eager to give out referrals, I'd guess they were either family or friends with the different business owners!