Apr 26, 2012

Anniversary

On Tuesday Doug and I celebrated our third anniversary! In the morning I surprised him with a candy bouquet (I forgot to take pictures before all the candy was removed from their skewers haha) and he surprised me with two dozen roses delivered in the middle of the day:


After work/school we went to Nana's Restaurant where I enjoyed a delicious risotto, braised veal, shrimp with red peppers. Yumminess! Doug ordered their house spaghetti with lamb meatballs. He said it tasted more like noodles in french onion soup than anything, hah! For dessert I had creme brulee and Doug had their homemade vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. The atmosphere was classy and the food, divine. What a wonderful day.

And what a better way to end the day than a few episodes of Monk.


Thanks, Doug!

No comments: