May 5, 2012

Let the countdown begin!

Only six weeks left until my due date! (June 16th) I don't quite know what to think. 
But this is what I look like these days:


Sometimes I'll be walking around and forget I'm pregnant. It usually doesn't last long because I either spill on myself or bump into something.

Last week Katrina put on a baby shower for me. It was great!

The food was fantastic (this doesn't show all of it).
Notice the pretty landscape in the background!
And a shout out to Kate for making everything look pretty.
And to Sarah for providing the backyard :).

Some of the crew
Typical me, by the time I remembered to take pictures the party was over. 
Haha, so we just gathered up who was left. 


Oh, and my neighbor, Elise had her baby this week! It was delightful to hold a precious newborn and a little unnerving to realize my baby is currently only 4 inches shorter. How can they fit in there?

An outfit I made (I didn't make the onesie...) for the
lovely little lady
In other news we're getting really excited to go to NY for the summer. My last day of work (perhaps EVER) and Doug's last day of finals is Wednesday. Hallelujah!


2 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

You look so cute! And that outfit you made is adorable!

Emelro said...

you're so talented! and obviously so adorable!