May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

I have to say, holidays are way more fun when spent with family, and when stretched over several days! For Memorial Day (weekend) Doug and I went up to the lakehouse with the Standage clan.

We played a lot of Bang! ate a lot of food (probably too much?) and played in the sun.

Some badminton



Some water skiing



I didn't ski, in case you were wondering.

And what would Memorial Day be without basketball??



Some Father/Son-in-law tension? haha...
Oh and I apologize for the poor-ish quality of the pictures, I had to zoom in quite a bit on account that I didn't want to get out of my chair, lol.

The weather was superb! Doug and Daniel got sunburned because they were too lazy to put on sunscreen. Poor babies.

No pictures of me because I'm the one holding the camera - too bad...

No comments: