Jun 4, 2012

11,111

As of today there have been 11,111 views of my blog - pretty cool, huh? 1 more or 1 less wouldn't have been nearly as exciting.

Evidently, this baby hasn't decided to make his appearance yet so we're still chugging along doing fun things here and there.

Still goofy

Still happy
Daniel loves lacrosse!
 Wanna see him score??
He's #25


We went to Proctors to see Beauty and the Beast!

It was super fun :)

Belly shot in my lime green, childhood bathroom
38 weeks

Look at my mom's cute shoes!
And face of course. :)
We seriously do hang out with Doug's family, for some reason I've just forgotten to take pictures whenever we do! This weekend we went to Schoharie and had dinner with grandparents, cousins and aunts and uncles. I love living so close to so much family - there is always so much going on that's it's easy to keep busy. 

1 comment:

marisa mandia said...

You look so beautiful Charisse! Blessings to you and Doug...