Oct 17, 2012

I love to see the Temple

This documents Benjamin's first trip to the temple! Unless you count in utero.



Doug and I like to go to the temple as a couple but it was a new experience to go as a family. Click to learn about why we have temples, what we do at the temple, and view the gallery of temples all around the world.




Flying with Angel Moroni :)




The Raleigh temple is (relatively) small but beautiful. It's one of 139 operating temples worldwide!







Did you notice Ben's favorite expression? We've got ourselves a smiler!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

AH!! That's my temple! I got to there for the open house before I was 12, went there for baptisms as a teenager, went through for my endowment there, and married Jesse there! It's so funny to see you guys there since we knew you out here. I hope it's a good temple for you (even though it's small!)